It sounds like Jurassic World is pretty good and will hold the open weekend box office record until December. We also talked about the the impact of the World’s Fair on your life, Apple’s numerous announcements: El Capitan, Siri, Swift 2, watchOS 2, Music, News, and more. Oculus announced their consumer hardware which will work with Windows 10 and Xbox One. Finally Dick Costolo is out of Twitter and Jack Dorsey will be taking over.
Sound Drivers + Driverless Cars. I believe that’s called a concatenation.
Apple buys Beats, Quirky builds Aros using a community, Mary Meeker shares her 2014 Internet Trend Report, Dick Costolo tells us how to pronounce Twitter handles, Google shows off their self-driving cars, Simple shows us how unsecured email is, SpaceX reveals Dragon V2, and Valve postpones their Steam Machines.
Download #140: Sound Driverless Cars
Subscribe to the Furlo Bros Tech Podcast (Full Show) ( iTunes )
Watch #140: Sound Driverless Cars on YouTube
- An air conditioner, powered by fans. How Quirky’s 800k members help newbie inventors get to market
- Why The Apple/Beats Deal May Be Dead
- Google’s New Self-Driving Car Ditches the Steering Wheel
- The first driverless cars will be electric, thanks to Google & Tesla, and that’s important
- Google’s self-driving pods might be great, but we need to calm down on predicting the distant future
- Apple Bought A Pair Of Beats
- Apple. Eats. Beats.
- The Beats go on at HP (at least until 2015)
- 2014 Internet Trends Report
- Meeker: As Internet User Growth Slows, the Real Driver Is Mobile Usage
- Mary Meeker Tamps Down All That Bubble Talk
- The video of her presentation
- How Twitter handles are pronounced
- Behind Simple CEO’s email snafu is a larger problem with web security: email
- The Reading Rainbow Gets A Kickstart
- SpaceX Announces The Dragon 2
- Valve To Delay Their Steam Machine Till 2015