This week we talk about the ROI of Selfies and driving cars.
We also talk about RadioShack’s next move, the intersection of privacy and surprise, Apple’s CarPlay, Ellen Tweeting at the Oscars, Microsoft’s SurroundWeb & IllumiRoom, Tesla’s European expansion, Corning glass verse sapphire glass, Wello bio-metric case, Ballmer’s mistake, and Blackberry’s continued slide.
- Apple Launches CarPlay
- Don’t expect it to play nice with Google Maps
- BlackBerry’s QNX Powers Apple’s CarPlay
- …Sometimes. Sometimes it’s other embedded OS’s
- CarPlay Is A Thin Programming Layer That Makes Your Console Little More Than A Remote For Your iPhone
- Facebook looking to buy Titan
- Did Ellen’s Oscar selfie pay off for Samsung or Twitter?
- Microsoft Research reveals 3D browser SurroundWeb that displays content across multiple surfaces in a room
- As Tesla’s American Operations Are Mired in Red Tape, Tesla Turns To Growth in Europe
- RadioShack To Close Over A Quarter Of Retail Locations
- Sapphire Crystal, Gorilla Glass And the iPhone 6
- Ballmer’s Bridge Too Far
- I want a Wello
- Windows Phone Overtakes BlackBerry in the US
- Nobody wants a BlackBerry on T-Mobile
- What happens to privacy?