Is that the Loch Ness Monster? Will Nike drop the FuelBand? Will the iPhone 6 costs an extra $100? We answer these questions, plus so much more.
Like for example, we talk about Nest Lab’s plans to manage a network of homes and charge the utilities for reducing their peak load. We also talk about Dropbox’s purchase of Loom and the future of photo management, the rumors of Nike killing the Fuelband and somehow partnering with Apple, Mark Zuckerberg unbundling Facebook, AOL’s history with AIM, and Amazon’s 3D phone.
- Apple Will Charge $100 More For iPhones
- Rumors Of The Glasses Free 3D Amazon Phone
- Facebook Takes Our Advice: It’s Breaking Apart The Big Blue App
- Original interview with Zuck
- The Rise And Fall of AIM
- Loom is joining Dropbox
- Loom, Dropbox, And Space Travel
- How Nest Is Going To Make An Astounding Amount Of Money
- Have Apple’s maps found the Loch Ness Monster? Satellite image reveals mysterious shape lurking in the Scottish Highlands
- Nike Killing Off FuelBand, Exiting Hardware As Apple Nears