It sounds like Jurassic World is pretty good and will hold the open weekend box office record until December. We also talked about the the impact of the World’s Fair on your life, Apple’s numerous announcements: El Capitan, Siri, Swift 2, watchOS 2, Music, News, and more. Oculus announced their consumer hardware which will work with Windows 10 and Xbox One. Finally Dick Costolo is out of Twitter and Jack Dorsey will be taking over.
If there’s anything you get from this show, that should be it.
Satya Nadella gets the nod to build a new Microsoft… out of LEGOs (PS. The LEGO movie is amazing!)
We also talk about Flappy Bird, an air powered car called AirPod, EVE: Valkyrie with Oculus Rift, At&t vs. T-Mobile, Apple’s Sapphire Crystal manufacturing, new TLDs and Twitter’s growth problem.
- Developer Behind ‘Flappy Bird,’ The Impossible Game Blowing Up The App Store, Says He Just Got Lucky
- ‘Flappy Bird’ Removed from App Store by Developer
- New TLD go on sale
- Satya Nadella Named as New Microsoft CEO
- Official Press Release
- Gates is going to “step up” to roll as Founder and tech Advisor
- Nadella, Gates, Ballmer and Thompson Videos
- New Microsoft CEO faces challenges in mobile, investor relations
- With Nadella’s Appointment, The “Search CEOs” Now Run Google, Yahoo & Microsoft
- New Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella could earn $18 million next year
- Microsoft, Past and Future
- Air Powered Cars Are Here!
- Oculus Will Co-Publish EVE: Valkyrie
- Twitter’s getting destroyed in the markets today and this chart explains why
- Twitter’s Other Growth Problem: Keeping the Users It Already Has
- Appel Bought Enough Sapphire Crystal Furnaces To Make 100 Million iPhones
- Taiwanese manufacturers scramble to patent IP