Sound Drivers + Driverless Cars. I believe that’s called a concatenation.
Apple buys Beats, Quirky builds Aros using a community, Mary Meeker shares her 2014 Internet Trend Report, Dick Costolo tells us how to pronounce Twitter handles, Google shows off their self-driving cars, Simple shows us how unsecured email is, SpaceX reveals Dragon V2, and Valve postpones their Steam Machines.
Download #140: Sound Driverless Cars
Subscribe to the Furlo Bros Tech Podcast (Full Show) ( iTunes )
Watch #140: Sound Driverless Cars on YouTube
- An air conditioner, powered by fans. How Quirky’s 800k members help newbie inventors get to market
- Why The Apple/Beats Deal May Be Dead
- Google’s New Self-Driving Car Ditches the Steering Wheel
- The first driverless cars will be electric, thanks to Google & Tesla, and that’s important
- Google’s self-driving pods might be great, but we need to calm down on predicting the distant future
- Apple Bought A Pair Of Beats
- Apple. Eats. Beats.
- The Beats go on at HP (at least until 2015)
- 2014 Internet Trends Report
- Meeker: As Internet User Growth Slows, the Real Driver Is Mobile Usage
- Mary Meeker Tamps Down All That Bubble Talk
- The video of her presentation
- How Twitter handles are pronounced
- Behind Simple CEO’s email snafu is a larger problem with web security: email
- The Reading Rainbow Gets A Kickstart
- SpaceX Announces The Dragon 2
- Valve To Delay Their Steam Machine Till 2015