We’re trying something crazy this week and experimenting with a shorter show format. There are a couple new Easter Eggs of wisdom, but it’s pretty much the same show, but done a whole laster faster. Let us know what you think!
Disney is really ramping up the number of Star Wars movies, the Bolt is a cool electric bike, HP is taking a week off and losing Bill Veghte to SurveyMonkey, Apple Watch is doomed, Waze is semi-taking on Uber, Microsoft is making progress with the HoloLens, the BBC is making a micro:bit for kids, Tinder has verified users, Ben Huh is stepping down from I Can Has Cheeseburger?, Reddit has a new CEO that the community likes, Google and Blackberry are suiting up together, and Nintendo’s Satoru Iwata passes away.
Here’s what we’ll do. You give us $10 to invest in Furlo Bros Inc. We’ll then turn that money into $20 – which is a 100% return. It’s virtually guaranteed. If you refer 4 friends to also invest in Furlo Bros Inc. We’ll double your return to $40. It’s totally Legit, just like Hong Kong’s MyCoin. We even predict that if we keep doubling every so often, we’ll become a $700 billion dollar company just like Apple.
FYI: That’s a joke.
Download #177: A Totally Legit And Definitely Not Fraudulent Episode
Subscribe to the Furlo Bros Tech Podcast (Full Show) ( iTunes )
Watch #177: A Totally Legit And Definitely Not Fraudulent Episode on YouTube
- Apple Records
- The Future Of Beats Starts To Resolve
- Zane Lowe To Leave Radio 1 For Apple
- Forget everything you thought you knew about the homepage
- 64 Different Homepage Ideas
- Why Sony Called in Marvel’s Big Gun to Reboot ‘Spider-Man’
- Hong Kong’s MyCoin Disappears With Up To $387 Million, Reports Claim
- Samsung TVs start inserting ads into your movies
- Lockiton transitioning to it’s next generation lock: Bolt
- This image of a Chinese worker with close to 100 iPhones reveals how App Store rankings can be manipulated
- Install the best new iPhone and iPad apps from Pinterest
- Haptics Take Another Step Closer To Reality
- It’s official: GM’s 200-mile, $30K electric Bolt car will be produced
- Wink Fail: Why Is My Smart Home So Dumb?
- Why Elon Musk thinks Tesla will be worth as much as Apple in a decade
- iWorks Beta Now Free For Everyone
- Apple Appears To Be Making A Car
- Nerf Is Growing Up