Matthew starts off by spoiling the Star Wars movie. Then we move on to real news.
Lockheed Martin is developing the N+2 supersonic jet while Aerion develops the AS2 supersonic jet, PSY breaks YouTube, the Internet of Things is real, Nevada tries to solve a taxicab problem that Uber already solved, Google Glass isn’t dead yet, Google sold more Chromebooks to school than Apple sold iPads to school last quarter, Netflix gets accused of creating a personal fast lane, Snapchat continues to innovate, Sony marketed the PlayStation by appealing to older gamers, and Yahoo passes Twitter in ad spend.
- Google Glass To Use Intel Chips
- Google sold more Chromebooks to US schools than Apple did iPads in Q3
- Race to be the new Concorde! Supersonic jets battle to become first aircraft to cut flight times in HALF… reaching speeds of 1,200mph
- Is the IoT hitting Escape Velocity?
- FCC Alleges That Netflix Is Effectively Working To Secure An Internet Fastlane
- Snapchat’s geofilters are now open to everyone
- How To Hire When Everyone Wants To Found Their Own Startup
- Uber.gov: It’s Time to Let the Government Drive
- NASA Launches Orion: A First Step Towards Mars
- How The Sony Made The PlayStation A Thing
- Kim Kardashian Didn’t Break The Internet. But PSY Broke Youtube
- What Are The Top Most Watch Videos?
- Yahoo On Track To Pass Twitters As One Of The Biggest Online Advertisers