What’s in a name? A whole lot! Techmeme didn’t start out with that name. Neither did 3D Touch. Speaking of 3D Touch, this week, we spend most of our talking about Apple’s announcement. We think you’ll like it. See below for all the stories and links.
Spoiler: They’re on the same team.
- We’re Not The Only Ones Wondering If Glass Is Dead
- Returning Google Glass
- Google Glass Doesn’t Have a Privacy Problem. You Do.
- Survey says: Comcast, Time Warner Cable customers are still the angriest
- Microsoft Unveils Surface Pro 3
- It’s Not Meant To Compete With the iPad, It’s Meant to Compete With the Macbook Air
- Microsoft Is Trying to Think Different
- Microsoft Surface Pro 3 review
- Google Dethrones Apple As The Most Valuable Brand
- Nest Recalls 440,000 Nest Protect Smoke Alarms
- California Will Start Granting Licenses for Autonomous Vehicles
- … And It Could Lead To Crippling Law Enforcement Budget
- The Plan for WWDC