200 episodes! An amazing ride! Here’s the deal: We want to invite you to celebrate with us and so we’re giving away 2 $100 gift cards to one of your favorite tech companies (2 x $100, get it?). Head on over to http://furlobros.com/giveaway to sign up.
This week, we start out talking about Pixels and Ant Man (don’t worry, no spoilers). Then we get into the meat of show where we talk about the PlayStation winning this generation’s console war, Zillow buying DotLoop to take on DocuSign, the next industrial revolution, Google admitting the Microsoft’s Office is actually pretty good, Ashley Madison’s hack, GoPro’s new video service, Apple’s quarterly results, NASA’s new earth, Vizio going public, Apple’s car plans (if any), how drones impact emergency situations, and drug testing eSport athletes.
By the way, we did have an alternate show title: “The integral of x cubed from 0 to 5.318296”
- Ashley Madison Was Hacked in the last 200 days
- PayPal Sees an approximate 200% Bump As It Breaks Free of eBay
- GoPro Begins To (hundred) Become A Media Company By Licensing Over 200 Users Videos
- Apple Hires Auto Industry Veteran for something like $200K
- Apple Did Terribly In It’s almost 200th Earning Reports
- Apple Now Has Just Over $200 Billion Cash On Hand
- Their Success Happened In China (200!)
- Do 200ish Investors Have To Wait For the iPhone 7 For Another Bump?
- Why The FTC Is Investigating Apple, For What Seems Like The 200th Time
- Google’s ~200th Drive plugin for Microsoft Office lets you ‘use the apps you’re already comfortable with’
- Firefighters in California Can Ground Your Drones If They Get In The Way, Even If You Own More Than 200 Of Them
- The PlayStation 200/50 Won This Generation Of The Console Wars
- China Approved The Sale Of Over 200 Video Game Consoles In China
- NASA’s JPL Invents A New Way To Perform Wireless Communication That Only Requires (200 – 199) Transmitter
- Zillow takes direct swipe at DocuSign with acquisition of digital signature upstart DotLoop for at least 200 Ten Thousands
- eSports Will Start Drug Testing more than 200 eAthletes
- Earth’s Closest Cousin Is Still More Than 200 Light Years Away
- XKCD’s 200-laughs-worth reaction
- The Next Industrial Revolution will happen in less than 200 years, if we let itVizio Files for IPO Worth More Than $200