Mission Impossible came out this week. Go watch Tom Cruz do his own stunts.
Don’t forget to help us celebrate our 200th episode by getting in on our 2 $100 gift card giveaway.
In the meantime, is iTunes poorly designed (we’re still not sure)?, Zazzle is slowly growing and turning into a huge company, Intel & Micron invent a new memory called 3D Xpoint, OnePlus unveils the OnePlus 2, Motorola unveils the Moto X and Moto G, Microsoft releases Windows 10, Google starts killing Google+ but will revive Glass, Stephen Hawking and Elon Musk think militarized AI is a bad idea, Facebook plans to do the same bait and switch with Messenger/WhatsApp that they did with Pages, and Snapchat is selling a beach towel just because.
- What Is Wrong With iTunes?
- The Tragedy Of iTunes And Classical Music
- Google Starts To Unwind Google+
- Google Is Relaunching Glass
- Smart People Think We Probably Shouldn’t Arm Artificial Intelligences
- Windows 10 Will Bring Little Relief To An Aligning PC Market
- OnePlus 2 hands-on and first impressions
- Hands on with Motorola’s new Moto X Style
- Moto G hands-on: Motorola’s most popular phone gets a premium upgrade
- Facebook’s ‘legacy contact’ feature goes live in the UK allowing users to appoint digital heirs
- Intel and Micron Announce 3D Xpoint Memory
- Facebook’s Monetization Strategy For Messenger and WhatsApp
- Snapchat’s Newest Business Model: Beach Towels
- The anti-Amazon that’s making money: Zazzle
- Windows 10 Already On 14 Million Computers