This week’s episode contained many surprises. Not! In reality, everything is falling together just as we expected.
Facebook finally updates Graph Search to include posts, Snapchat allows pictures to live for 24 hours in Stories, Intel shows off their new Arduino computer, the Silk Road gets busted by the FBI, and Tesla’s Model S catches on fire, Samsung’s Galaxy Gear gets reviewed, HTC in talks with Microsoft about dual booting to Windows Phone 8, and Twitter’s IPO details go public.
- Graph Search Now Includes Posts and Status Updates
- Competing with a Mac – Blackberry’s downfall
- Silk Road shutdown
- Tesla Fire
- Galaxy Gear Smartwatch dead in the water
- In Depth (and fair!) Samsung Galaxy Gear Review
- 8.3M wearable devices were sold in 2012
- Snapchat’s next big thing: ‘Stories’ that don’t just disappear
- Twitter files to raise $1B, company is not profitable, will trade under ticker TWTR
- Twitter’s Letter to Shareholders Is Short and Lightweight
- Intel’s Arduino/Raspberry Pi Competitor
- HTC under pressure to merge
- Microsoft wants HTC to dual boot Phones with Android and Windows