Who did better: Harrison Ford or Ben Affleck? Needless to say, we’re both pumped about Batman v Superman and Star Wars.
We then talk about Hello Alfred making chores easier, Google’s lack of focus (we spend a lot of time here), 6 disruptive trends including 3D printing, headphone advertising and MOOCs. We then talk about Vizio’s new 4K TVs, DARPA’s new BRASS project, the next generation of Guitar Hero, Apply buying LinX to take better pictures, digital music downloads finally outselling CDs, and the death of Snapchat and Houzz (or not).
- Vizio’s Latest 4K TVs
- DARPA Wants To Write Code That Never Needs To Be Upgraded
- The New Guitar Hero Looks Awesome
- Apple Bought A Camera Company. Lets Talk About It While I Still Can!
- Hello Alfred Raises $10.5M To Automate Your Chores
- Google’s Lack Of Focus
- I Can’t Decided If Google Cardboard Is Amazing Or Lame
- Music downloads, subscriptions overtake CD sales for the first time
- Etsy makes it official, prices IPO at $16 per share
- Online retailer Etsy opens at $31 after pricing IPO at $16
- 6 Predictions for the Most Disruptive Tech Trends
- Gov. Kate Brown signs ‘gigabit’ tax bill for Google Fiber
- Alas, poor Snapchat, I knew thee well – The unicorns are dying, according to Owler
- Harrison Ford vs. Ben Affleck
- The New Star Wars Battle Front Footage