On this day, May the 4th (be with you), Matthew shares his hatred of Star Wars… all because they sacrificed art at the table of profit.
We also talk about Cow Clicker, Google’s Self-Driving cars, Facebook’s f8 announcements: anonymous login, Facebook Audience Network & Applinks, SpaceX’s fight against the United Launch Alliance to get a piece of the space funding pie, FreedomPop’s new contract free iPhone, Graphene’s potential pollution problem, Sony’s huge magnetic data tapes, Foursquare’s unbundling, and Snapchat’s lame updates.
- Cow Clicker
- Google’s Cars Are Getting Smarter
- The Cast Of The New Star Wars Movies Has Been Revealed
- FreedomPop on for iPhones
- The Downside To Graphene
- SpaceX Granted Injunction In Rocket Launch Suit
- FourSquare Splits Into Two Apps
- Magnetic Tape!
- Everything Facebook Announced at f8 And Why
- Chris Cox and Other Important Names at Facebook