In the Superbowl of tech, Google punts on Motorola and Facebook goes for with their Paper iOS app.
We also talk about EVE Online’s massive battle, Naoki Hiroshima’s woes with his @N Twitter name, LEGOs Chrome experiment, Blackberry’s shutout and Pebble’s new store.
Download #123: Flushing Away Nine Billion Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollars
Subscribe to the Furlo Bros Tech Podcast (Full Show) ( iTunes )
Watch #123: Flushing Away Nine Billion Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollars on YouTube
- Google Acquires Artificial Intelligence Startup DeepMind For More Than $500M
- LEOGs in Chrome
- Lenovo nears $3 billion deal to buy Google’s Motorola unit
- Larry Page Official Post: Lenovo to acquire Motorola Mobility
- Nest is the Motorola replacement
- Why Google Was Smart to Sell Motorola For Just $3 Billion
- How I Lost My $50,000 Twitter Username
- PayPal denies providing payment information to hacker who hijacked $50,000 Twitter username
- GoDaddy accepts partial responsibility in social engineering attack of @N’s customer account
- Why Hasn’t Twitter Just Given @N His Name Back?
- There Was A $200,000 Dollar War Today
- Facebook Paper
- Facebook heard you like newspapers, so it decided to make a newspaper app out of your Facebook
- With Paper, Facebook just blew its own iPhone app out of the water
- Yahoo’s sleek News Digest app swims against the stream
- On BB 10’s First Anniversary, BlackBerry’s US Market Share Hits 0%
- Pebble Will Get it’s App Store for iOS