The internet browser is under attack! Google is killing Chrome! Countries can shut down TLDs! It’s chaos! Thankfully, the solution already exists: Apps that are basically highly specific browsers.
Matthew is making the switch, and it isn’t easy to escape.
Satya Nadella gets the nod to build a new Microsoft… out of LEGOs (PS. The LEGO movie is amazing!)
We also talk about Flappy Bird, an air powered car called AirPod, EVE: Valkyrie with Oculus Rift, At&t vs. T-Mobile, Apple’s Sapphire Crystal manufacturing, new TLDs and Twitter’s growth problem.
- Developer Behind ‘Flappy Bird,’ The Impossible Game Blowing Up The App Store, Says He Just Got Lucky
- ‘Flappy Bird’ Removed from App Store by Developer
- New TLD go on sale
- Satya Nadella Named as New Microsoft CEO
- Official Press Release
- Gates is going to “step up” to roll as Founder and tech Advisor
- Nadella, Gates, Ballmer and Thompson Videos
- New Microsoft CEO faces challenges in mobile, investor relations
- With Nadella’s Appointment, The “Search CEOs” Now Run Google, Yahoo & Microsoft
- New Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella could earn $18 million next year
- Microsoft, Past and Future
- Air Powered Cars Are Here!
- Oculus Will Co-Publish EVE: Valkyrie
- Twitter’s getting destroyed in the markets today and this chart explains why
- Twitter’s Other Growth Problem: Keeping the Users It Already Has
- Appel Bought Enough Sapphire Crystal Furnaces To Make 100 Million iPhones
- Taiwanese manufacturers scramble to patent IP