Does Bitcoin have value? Is Bitcoin Currency? We discuss Bitcoin verses the US dollar, verses the gold standard, and it’s implications for inflation and general economic health.
We also talk about Titan Fall how it’s using Microsoft’s Azure to push the gaming limits, how TV “won” SXSW, Silicon Valley’s problem with young engineers not getting along with older engineers, and finally Google’s latest project Tango which helps you create a 3D world with your phone.
- Titan Fall: The First Truly Next Gen Game
- An Industrial Robot vs. A Human at Ping Pong
- Bitcoin Is Not A Currency
- It’s the birthday of the web
- Silicon Valley’s Youth Problem
- The hot startup at SXSW this year was plain old television
- How Tango Works