So it turns out that we were already on the edge of pop culture. I went looking for the tears of joy emoji to use as your picture, when I remembered it look very familiar… and it was! We used it back for episode 203 and talking about LOLs. See below for all the links and details of what we talked about.
Instagram and Pinterest are looking for new ways to grow to help justify their huge valuations. One area they should look into are 3D dinosaur bones.
We also talk about 53’s new pencil, the Museum fur Naturkunde’s 3D bones, Qualcomm’s smart-things chip, Snapchat and Vine competing with Instagram, Valve’s Oculus Rift competiting product, Terrafugia’s new TF-X carplane, Philips smart bulbs, and the Xbox One.
- Microsoft Wants To Get On The 3D Printer Train First
- Valve Is Working On An Oculus Rift Competitor
- The Moga Game Controller for iOS 7
- Logitech Also Announced Their Version
- FiftyThree, Maker Of Creativity App Paper, Gets Into Hardware With Launch Of Its ‘Pencil’ Stylus
- What’s easier than self-driving cars? Self-flying cars
- Self-driving vehicles still a decade away, experts tell Congress
- The Future Of Fossils: Printing Dinosaur Bones
- Qualcomm makes chips for the Internet of Things
- Phillips is introducing LED carpets
- Pinterest Officially Announces Its Foray Into Travel, With Place Pins
- Pinterest needs growth badly, so it is pinning places
- What is Instagram’s next big thing? Messaging, perhaps
- Instagram left out the photo capture feature of Instagram for Windows Phone
- Xbox One and Done