Speaking Startup can be tough, but this week we walk you through all the terms you need to know to help you get prepared for the new year.
Apple creates a touching iPad commercial, Techcrunch teaches us how to speak startup, Google share the top 10 searches of 2014, we give a brief history of Yahoo!, Blackberry gives up with the “Classic”, Lift adds personal coaching to their already awesome app, TAG Heuer is working on a smart watch, T-Mobile lets you roll over your data, a double amputee named Les Baugh gets two arms back, X-Plane releases to new iOS game, Tesla opens their first battery swap station, and Circle the Dot proves to be a fun iOS game.
Download #169: A Cashflow Positive Episode as a Service With An Exit Strategy
Subscribe to the Furlo Bros Tech Podcast (Full Show) ( iTunes )
Watch #169: A Cashflow Positive Episode as a Service With An Exit Strategy on YouTube
- How To Sell an iPad
- How To Speak Startup
- Google’s Top 10 Searches of 2014
- A Year in Search: the moments that defined 2014
- Goal-Tracking And Self-Improvement App Lift Adds Personal Coaching, Raises $1.1M More
- Uncarrier 8: T-Mobile lets you store, roll over your data
- BlackBerry’s “Classic” Throwback
- Hardware Is A Side Project For BlackBerry Today
- TAG Heuer Is Working On A Smartwatch
- A Brief History Of Yahoo!
- X-Plane for iOS
- A Double Amputee Get’s Two Arms Back
- There’s No Longer Enough Time To Grab A Steak While Charging Your Car
- Circle the Dot for iOS