Sometimes you need to take crazy bets. Sometimes those bets work. Sometimes they don’t.
Matthew shares his trip to the Maker Faire and talks about the products they’re developing, Twitter lets you mute people, cheap smart phones are going to take over the world, Monster’s CEO isn’t happy about Beat’s payday, Wearhaus will make silent discos more awesome, Jawbone gets bluetooth connectivity right, Microsoft unbundles the Kinect, Google Glass suffers a loss and the head EE head’s over to Oculus Rift, Uber puts the breaks on Breeze, and Formula E charges ahead with electric race cars.
- Why Twitter’s Newest Tweetstorm Trend Must Be Stopped
- Another way to edit your Twitter experience: with mute
- Monster CEO Disappointed Over Beats Acquisitions
- The Silent Disco
- Jawbone Updates Jambox Mini With Some Cool new Features
- Microsoft Dis-Kinects
- Lead Google Glass EE Defects to Oculus VR
- And Google Replaced Him With Ivy Ross
- Uber deactivates drivers who rent their cars from Breeze, continues to push its own rival financing plan
- Formula E Cars Are Read To Go
- Don’t Diss Cheap Smartphones. They’re About to Change Everything
- Google’s Self Driving Cars Are Anything But Simple
- Apple And Google Put an End to Their Patent Battle
- Apple Must Be Furious With Xiaomi