Despite not trying, we manage to mostly talk about Apple related news.
For example, Apple’s next announcement will happen during Microsoft’s Surface 2 launch, Apple’s market share is better than the numbers suggest, Apple is poaching Blackberry employees, Samsung copies Apple’s “hello” ad, Synaptics buys Validity to compete against Apple’s AuthenTec, and CaseCollage makes personal cases for the iPhone 5c.
We also talk about Bond gifts, Dropcam and Toshiba Windows 7 sales.
- The Nest Protect
- Google Unveils HP Chromebook 11
- Samsung’s Smart Watch Ad: A bad copy of something Apple Made, advertising a copy of something Apple is going to make
- Apple’s iPad announcement directly on top of Surface 2 launch
- Times, they are a changing: Meg Whitman admits Microsoft is a competitor
- Toshiba: 99% of business sales are windows 7
- Dropcam’s new camera is crystal clear – and it’s learning, too
- Gifting app Bond helps you trick people into thinking you’re a thoughtful adult
- Apple continues to gain ground in Smartphone share in US
- Why Android doesn’t really have 80% market share worldwide
- Apple Poaches Blackberry employees
- BlackBerry Co-founders think about buying back BB
- Synaptics buys Validity
- Don’t Despair Over The Ugly iPhone 5c Case Any Longer
- Why Apple is growing it’s bank account