Here’s the trick: when you make a pun on purpose, say “no pun intended” anyways to point out to people that made the pun without directly telling them they should notice you made one. Works every time.
Amazon uses drones for PR only, Yahoo shares their top search results, Apply buys Topsy, LG shows off the G Flex, Apple inks a deal to sell subsidized iPhones with China Mobile, Apple also reveals that iBeacons is already in every phone, SmartCharge is a light with a battery, VASIMR makes plasma rockets cheaper to run, Homejoy gets $34 million to clean your home, Offline tries another iPad magazine business model, Medium updates to also become more magazine like, and the PS4 outsells both the Xbox and Wii U.
- Apple bought Topsy. No one’s sure why.
- What did Apple Buy with Topsy
- Apple’s 2013 Acquisitions to date
- VASIMR and the 39 day mission to Mars… And Back
- The Amazon Drones: Brilliant PR
- Yahoo’s Year In Review Includes Top Searches For 2013 & First Ever Posting Of Top Tumblr Trends
- LG G Flex Hands-On: First Self-Healing, Flexible Smartphone
- PS 4 outselling xBox One 2:1
- PS 4 Killing xBox One in UK
- SmartCharge Wants You Not To Notice Power Outages
- China Mobile will offer iPhone 5S at the end of December
- Offline, A New Kind Of iOS Publication, Blends Text, Audio And Writer Empowerment
- Publishing Platform Medium Keeps Iterating With New Photo, Layout Tools And Collection Controls
- Homejoy Raises $38M As It Looks To Expand Beyond Home Cleaning
- iBeacons. Classic Apple