Episode 58! Matthew reviews the Kindle Paperwhite, Google announces the Nexus 4 and 10 along with 700,000 apps, Ethiopian kids teach themselves to read, Scott Forstall exists Apple while Johnny Ive takes over, Matthew reviews the iPad Mini, Elon Musk shoots for Mars, and Disney buys Lucasfilm.
- Nexus: The best of Google, now in three sizes
- The Nexus 4 is faster than the iPhone 5! Unless you’re using it for real world applications…
- The Nexus 4 is a warning: If you’re going Android, you’re following the carriers’ rules
- Google now has as many apps in their store as Apple
- Given a tablet and no teachers, Ethiopian children teach themselves to read
- Scott Forstall exits Apple over iOS Maps
- Johnny Ives takes over all design at Apple. It’s almost certainly the end of skeuomorphism at Apple, is that going to be a problem?
- Bob Mansfield Retired in July, then un-retired in August. Now we know exactly why
- New Apple Commercial, it’s simple, and pretty cool
- Disney buys Lucasfilm, plans to release ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ in 2015
- iPad Mini reviews: The Verge, CNET, Daring Fireball, TechCrunch
- Jobs is making money off of Google
- Elon Musk wants to go to Mars – Officially making him my favorite tech CEO/Entrepreneur