Rumors are that there is a secret space program that is at least 50 years ahead of NASA. Totally true.
Matthew shows off his new Philips Hue light, Apple sets the date to announce the iPhone 6, AOL sues an employee of selling them services they didn’t need for want, NASA is going to Mars using the EmDrive or Cannae Drive, Xiaomi is outselling Samsung in China, Samsung doesn’t want to pay Microsoft anymore for Android, Variety discovers that Youtube stars have more influence than Hollywood stars, Windows 8 is selling slower than Vista, BlackBerry is no longer cratering, and Foursquare is the new personalized Yelp.
Download #150: Watching Rumored Conspiracy Theories On Youtube
Subscribe to the Furlo Bros Tech Podcast (Full Show) ( iTunes )
Watch #150: Watching Rumored Conspiracy Theories On Youtube on YouTube
- Windows 8 Uptake Slower Than Vista
- BlackBerry Stops Retracting And Begins Modest Growth
- Xiaomi Overtakes Samsung In China
- Windows is Cheaper Than Android For Samsung
- iPhone 6 will be announced September 9th
- Smart Buildings And The New Breed Of Cyber Attack
- Foursquare 8.0 review: the ultimate food-finder
- Today in irony: AOL sues former employee for billing them for bad services they didn’t want, need
- Coming of age: YouTube stars now rate higher than Hollywood celebs among teen influence
- 10 Questions About Nasa’s ‘Impossible’ Space Drive