Happy 4th of July! We celebrate our freedom this week by taking a look at technology (that’s what we do every week).
We start with exciting news that Community will be coming to Yahoo, NASA is really going to Mars, we can now 3D print blood vessels, the EU is celebrating their right to be forgotten by Google, we’ve invented incredibly strong magnets, we only use about 24 apps a month, digital book sales are outpacing paper books, Apple is going to launch an iWatch and the AP is publishing stories by robots.
- Record Breaking Magnet Has 3 Tons Of Force At The Size Of A Golf Ball
- ‘Community’ to Return for Season 6 on Yahoo Screen
- Apple’s New Parenting Commercial Is About So Much More Than Parenting
- Researchers Can “Print” Blood Vessels
- Thanks To “Right To Be Forgotten,” Google Now Censors The Press In The EU
- The EU’s “right to be forgotten” is a bad idea, and Google is handling it exactly the right way
- Google reverses decision to delete British newspaper links
- An Upper Limit For Apps? New Data Suggests Consumers Only Use Around Two Dozen Apps Per Month
- US book publishers now make more money from online sales than physical stores
- The AP Is Using Robots To Write Earnings Reports
- Apple Hired TAG Heuer Sales Director
- NASA Gives Go Ahead For Deep Space Rocket