Matthew shares his experience playing with the Oculus Rift and Sixth Sense.
We also talk about the creative/confusing business Breeze created by renting vehicles to Uber and Lyft drivers, the Heartbleed bug that the NSA may or may not have known about, Twitter’s latest attempted to become more like Facebook, Automattic’s purchase of Longreads and the quest to curate quality content, and the future of printed electronics at IDTechex.
Download #133: Fast As The Blink Of An Eye, Beat Of A Heart, or Tweet
Subscribe to the Furlo Bros Tech Podcast (Full Show) ( iTunes )
Watch #133: Fast As The Blink Of An Eye, Beat Of A Heart, or Tweet on YouTube
- Charging Your Phone in 30 Seconds
- Massive OpenSSL Bug Revealed
- XKCD explanation of Heartbleed
- NSA Exploited Heartbleed For Years
- Filmmaker Renders Realistic CG on The Fly With $14K Worth of Graphics Cards
- Microsoft Ends Support For Windows XP
- Breeze rents cars to Uber and Lyft drivers. But will this become an insurance nightmare?
- Twitter’s new profiles look a lot like Facebook and that’s a good thing
- Should Twitter – or its investors – care about all the people who never tweet?
- Thin Flexible Electronics
- Automattic, Steward of WordPress.com, Snaps Up Longreads