Happy birthday Matthew! Congrats on getting just a little bit older!
We kick off this week talking about Spiral’s location-based status updates, how the NSA killed Syria’s internet, Yo, Amazon’s competing Square card swiper, Samsung’s new Galaxy Alpha that looks very similar to Apple’s iPhone, females getting into computer science, turning off your read receipts, the FAA killing AirPooler, and Elio Motors cheap and efficient 3-wheel vehicles.
Download #151: Yo #FurloBros
Subscribe to the Furlo Bros Tech Podcast (Full Show) ( iTunes )
Watch #151: Yo #FurloBros on YouTube
- Yo, The One-Word Messaging App, Updates So It’s Not Quite So Absurdly Simple Anymore
- The iPhone Look-alike Competition Heats Up
- Amazon Launches Square Competitor
- Square Responds By Saying “Everything’s fine!”
- School Finds Way To Get More Chicks In Comp Sci
- Spiral Hopes To Nail Location-Based Communities
- A Plea To Turn Off Your Read Receipts
- When The NSA Wipes Out A Countries Internet
- Top 10 Myths About Square
- The FAA Banned Carpooling in Planes
- Three-wheeled car gets 84 mpg, costs $6,800