Google takes the spotlight this week to show off all the cool things they’ve been working on. They shared updates to Android (duh), Wear, TV, Auto, Chrome and Chromecast. Yeah, it was a lot.
We also talk about Cruise Automation for cars, Woot becoming Meh, Facebook experimenting on our emotions, Aereo dying, and GoPro living.
Download #144: Warrantless Android Searches
Subscribe to the Furlo Bros Tech Podcast (Full Show) ( iTunes )
Watch #144: Warrantless Android Searches on YouTube
- A Little Startup Called Cruise From The Socialcam, Twitch Founders Is Tackling Self-Driving Cars Too – with video
- Aereo Is A No Go
- But So is Warrantless Phone Searches
- Google Launches Android One
- Google Launches Android Wear SDK
- Google Launches Android TV
- Google Launches Android Auto
- Google Fires Back At Apple!
- Android is Putting Native Apps and Web Pages On the Same Level
- The Chromecast Update Allows Syncing Over Ultrasonic Sound
- All the Best Stuff Google Announced Today at I/O 2014
- GoPro Goes Public
- Woot! Is Back. But This Time It’s A Bit Meh
- Facebook’s science experiment on users shows the company is even more powerful and unethical than we thought