It’s season 6! And we’ve got some amazing predictions for you. We start with “Tier 1” companies like Apple, Google, Facebook, Amazon & Microsoft. For each we talk about their products and other big tech related activities they’ll make. We think you’ll find it really helpful for thinking about how the year will shape up.
Show Notes of our amazing predictions
These aren’t in any particular order, but they influenced are thoughts throughout the episode.
- 5 Things That Will Disappear In 5 Years
- Kevin Rose’s Five tech predictions for 2016
- What’s next for Apple in 2016: New product rumor roundup
- AT&T Is Killing Off Two Year Contracts Starting January 8th
- Ceramic 3D Printing
- In Silicon Valley Now, It’s Almost Always Winner Takes All
- Few Computers Are Powerful Enough to Support Virtual Reality