It’s episode 35, on Memorial Weekend! We talk about Microsofts new So.cl project, why Uberconference sounds awesome and Apple & Samsung being the biggest chip buyers in the world. We then dive into the effects of the carrier subsidy, Facebook’s new Camera app, and Reddit founder’s Bat Signal idea for the internet. Plus a bunch more!
- Microsoft quietly launches So.cl social network
- Google Voice Founder Tackles Conference Calls
- Apple and Samsung are the biggest chip buyers in the world
- The effect of the carrier subsidy
- Amazon brings test driving for Android games to mobile
- Leap & more info
- HP Launches Multi-year Restructuring to Fuel Innovation and Enable Investment
- Cramer: Apple is behind the fall of the personal computer
- Google+ for Android: polish and performance in a new app
- Facebook Camera App: This Is Why Instagram Was Worth $1 Billion
- Facebook Camera Could Backfire and Get All Of FB’s Apps Buried In A Folder
- Google to launch a new 7 inch tablet
- What’s Zynga doing at E3, anyway?
- Reddit Founder and Activist wants a Bat Signal for the Internet
- RIP WebOS