We talk about four stories this week. That’s right. Just four.
First, Google has an image problem which is going to cause them problems with their self-driving car program. Second, Nasdaq is going to be implementing the blockchain on their private equities market. Third, Verizon is buying AOL. Nobody should care, be we all really do. Fourth, Facebook announces Instant Articles in an attempt to speed up the internet by making links native.
- The Various Levels Of Clickbait About Google Self Driving Cars
- The Driver Wheel-less Cars Are Coming Soon
- In Fact They’re Still Considerably Safer Than You
- Nasdaq plans to implement the blockchain
- Verizon Bought AOL
- More details about the deal
- Can we all agree the justifications for this AOL/Verizon deal are insane?
- Interactive Timeline of AOL’s History of Growth and Decline
- Facebook Starts Publishing the New York Times, BuzzFeed and More With Its ‘Instant Articles’ Program
- In-depth look at Instant Articles
- Facebook Instant Karma
- Magnetic Putty