An online acquaintance is a ecquaintance. Get it?
This week we talk about Nucleus Scientific and their battery disruption, Selequity’s service to make funding real estate deals easier, Facebook’s Internet.org, Nintendo’s profitability, Keurigs pouring out of customer satisfaction, Fitbit’s statement to IPO, Oculus Rift’s pressure to ship, and how Showcard is using the Blockchain to store your identity.
- Facebook’s free Internet for the poor leaves out high-bandwidth sites
- Selequity Is A Crowdfunding Platform For Investing In Commercial Real Estate
- Could This Be The Battery Game Changer?
- ShoCard Is Your Digital ID
- Oculus Is Coming
- Oculus Rift’ll Require A Pretty Serious Rig To Go With It
- APIs Are Eating The World
- Nintendo Is Making Money Again
- Keurig Says They Were Wrong
- FitBit IPO And The Apple Watch