The future is virtually a reality, unless you’re in the microwave business.
We also talk about the new blog FiveThirtyFive, the 5 Second Rule, Cosmic inflation, the Secret iPhone app, Google’s new Android Wear, Google Drive storage, Apple bring iTunes to Android, Uber & Lyft fighting against taxies in Seattle, HP’s 3D printer, and NASA’s use of Tango.
- The Five-Second Rule Is Now Supported by Actual Scientific Evidence
- Google Drive Prices Are really Aggressive
- Taxi’s Don’t Have To Compete In Seattle
- Cosmic Inflation
- Android Wear And The Smart watch
- The Moto 360 is the first of the Android Wears
- Pebble Is About To Get Caught Between An Anvil And A Hammer
- I’m glad I didn’t buy an XBOX One, Because Sony Just Announced Project Morpheus
- The Cortex Does Augment Reality The Way I Want It To
- Oculus Rift Launches Dev Kit 2
- The Slow Death Of The Microwave
- HP to get into 3D printing in June
- Apple In Early Negotiations With Record Labels To Bring iTunes To Android
- NASA Is Going To Strap A Project Tango Phone To Space Droids