James shares the product he’s been working on for HP.
We also talk about Apple’s SSL bug, Facebook’s purchase of WhatsApp, Pandora’s profit problem, the next steps for Google Fiber, BBVA’s purchase of Simple, playing Zelda on the Oculus Rift, the Comcast and Netflix agreement, and the disappoint that is Microsoft Office 2013.
- HP 1200W NFC/Wireless Mobile Print Accessory
- All Music Subscription Services Are Losing Money… And There’s No Clear Roadmap to Solvency
- Official Press Release: Facebook to Acquire WhatsApp
- Zuck’s Official Announcement
- Whatsapp and $19bn
- Mobile in the ‘pre-pagerank’ phase
- The Focus On And Of WhatsApp
- Why Facebook Dropped $19B On WhatsApp: Reach Into Europe, Emerging Markets
- Google Plans to Expand Fiber to 34 Additional US Cities
- Banking Startup Simple Acquired For $117M, Will Continue To Operate Separately
- The Apple Bug
- Zelda VR: Only For Oculus Rift
- Netflix Deal To Send Traffic Directly With Comcast