Google makes some amazing products and this week we spend a lot of time diving into them.
We also talk about James’ new HP Slate, the latest Pew Research on social media sites in the US, Apple’s purchase of SnappyLabs, the future of Google Glass, Microsofts Windows 8 problem, Youtube going to 4K, Snapchat non-apology, and AT&T & T-Mobile’s war for users.
- Samsung sells a 110” Ultra HD TV for $150,000
- 73% Of U.S. Adults Use Social Networks, Pinterest Passes Twitter In Popularity, Facebook Stays On Top
- My Year With Google Glass
- Scoble says Google Glass is doomed
- Even Google Employees Are Giving Up On Google Glass
- More Execs Leave Microsoft
- Windows is in trouble because they realize they just don’t need the complexity of it anymore
- Google Announces Youtube in 4k
- AT&T will give up to $450 to leave T-Mobile
- T-Mobile taunted them back: AT&T is desperate
- Snapchat CEO Won’t Say Sorry for Hack
- Apple acquires SnappyLabs, makers of SnappyCam