Unapologetically Apple. Like any good Furlo Bros episode after an Apple event, we go to great lengths to cover everything and anything related to Apple. We dissect each phone and gush over how great Apple is.
We do also manage to mention Sony’s PS Vita TV, Dell billion dollar buyout, Twitter’s IPO announcement, McDonald’s mobile app, TechCrunch Disrupt winners Layer and Dryft, and Microsoft’s Windows 8.1 woes.
- Sony’s Apple TV competitor: PS Vita TV
- Dell Said to Have Enough Votes for $24.9 Billion Buyout
- Apple introduces the iPhone 5s, launching September 20th starting at $199
- iPhone Developers Won’t Get Fingerprint-Reader Authentication Option – For Now, Anyway
- Fingerprints and Passwords: A Guide for Non-Security Experts
- The True Objective of the iPhone 5C
- The Real Reason the 64 Bit A7 makes sense
- Samsung Will Launch a 64 Bit Galaxy Next
- iBeacons Vs NFC
- The awesome future of iBeacons
- The iPhone 5S killer feature: The camera
- The M7 and the future of the iWatch
- Microsoft Wasn’t going to launch Windows 8.1 Early for Developers
- Apple confirms Cards app for iOS is discontinued
- Are You Willing to Pay for iOS 7 App Updates?
- And The Winner Of TechCrunch Disrupt SF 2013 Is… Layer!
- McDonald’s Testing Mobile Order App for U.S. Stores
- The yellow iPhone 5C is sold out
- Microsoft releases iPhone Bashing video
- We’ve confidentially submitted an S-1 to the SEC for a planned IPO. This Tweet does not constitute an offer of any securities for sale.